- This event has passed.
iNaturalist Hike at Crestridge Ecological Reserve
May 18 at 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Earth Discovery Institute invites you to celebrating the 20th annual River Days by hiking with them at Crestridge Ecological Reserve, one of the many beautiful wild spaces within the San Diego River watershed! Experienced guides will discuss the flora and fauna that inhabit the San Diego River and its surrounding areas, their importance in our ecosystems, and enjoy a nice hike together. Hike leaders recommend wearing long pants, closed-toed shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and bringing water. We look forward to hiking and learning with you!
RSVP required, please sign up by clicking here.
- Family-friendly (all ages)
- Closed-toe shoes required
- Sun protection (hat, sunscreen, sunglasses) recommended
- Bring your own reusable water bottle
- Participating in this event will include walking on uneven terrain and/or some stooping and bending
Presented by Earth Discovery Institute