- This event has passed.
Guided Nature Walk from the Visitor Center
May 13 at 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Join an Mission Trails Regional Park Trail Guide on a guided nature walk and learn about the plants, animals, geology, history, and ecology of the park on one of these scenic trails: The Oak Grove Loop, The Visitor Center Loop, or The Riverside Grinding Rocks. This nature walk will leave from the Visitor Center. The trails used are easy, but have uneven surfaces and some involve steps.
- Family-friendly (all ages)
- Closed-toe shoes required
- Sun protection (hat, sunscreen, sunglasses) recommended
- Bring your own reusable water bottle
- Participating in this event will include walking on uneven terrain and/or some stooping and bending
Presented by City of San Diego Parks and Recreation